Get Discount Price Notifications!
Shop When The Price Drops
Watch prices daily. Get notified when the price drops
Glass It Price Tracker: Best Deal & Discount Finder
The price monitoring landscape changes everyday. Websites promote online deals & different products for sale throughout the seasons during marketing campaigns. A site re-design will often change a product page, leading to price tracking issues, or missed deals & discounts. Glass It price tracker comes with a support team of skilled Web Engineers who will fix common issues you may have experienced with other price tracker apps or services. Glass It LLC aims to provide the best quality price tracking service to our customers. If you ever feel there is an issue tracking an online product's price, contact us
Meet the Team
Glass It LLC is a family owned business. Founded in 2020 by Amor Avhad. See my Linked In page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What does it mean to glass it?
- Monitor the online price everyday with support from Web Engineers. Get email and push notifications when a discount price is found online during our daily price check, so you can shop when the price drops. We're price savvy consumers who like to window shop, and want to know about a price drop, online deal or other discount for items we want to purchase
- How often do you monitor the online products?
- Although we prefer to say glass, we will track the price of your item(s) once per day, price checking for discounts in the online price. You can do it yourself, or let us track the price for you everyday and you can even setup multiple retailers
- Is Glass It free?
- Glass It Price Tracker includes 3-months of free Web Engineering time. Register and tell us the URL to start monitoring an online item. Pricing is based on usage and includes price tracking setup by our Web Engineers, who will also fix any issues monitoring your item(s) through the term
- Are multiple retailers checked automatically for price drop updates and discounts?
- No. We want you to tell us exactly which product, and the retailers, where you want us to monitor the price. We may make suggestions from time to time. Login to glass a new item, or search by name to glass an existing item
- What happens when an item goes out of stock, is discontinued or is taken off the market?
- We'll let you know if this happens. This is a common scenario for cars, apartments for rent, houses for sale, seasonal products, and other hot items that sell quickly due to high demand, online deals or other discounts which may be promoting the item at the time
Glass It Privacy Statement
Effective Date: November 1, 2020
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
The Glass It Site is where you can learn more about Glass It Services and how to become a User, sign up for more information about Glass It Services, or access your Account if you are a User. We may collect Personal Data about you when you visit or access the Glass It Site, including the following:
Personal Data You Provide to Us Voluntarily — We collect information about you that you voluntarily provide to us when you: (i) contact us to learn more about Glass It, the Glass It Services, or other opportunities you indicate are of interest at the time; (ii) access or use the Glass It Services; or (iii) contact customer service. This information may include, for example, your name, mailing address, business name, phone number and any other information that you choose to provide to us when you comment on materials on our Glass It Services, in order to contact you as a potential customer, or respond to a support request. This also includes technical data, such as IP addresses and device identifiers that are commonly generated in establishing a connection with the Glass It Services.
Retention — We collect and retain Personal Data submitted to the Glass It Services in an identifiable format for the amount of time necessary to meet your request or fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, unless it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law to maintain the Personal Data for longer periods.
How Do We Process Personal Data?
We may use information:
- For our legitimate interests, namely:
- To operate the Glass It Services;
- To contact and communicate with you when you reach out to us to ask us about our Glass It Services;
- To manage everyday business needs;
- To analyze or improve the Glass It Services or additional products or services; and
- To protect the Glass It Services and the rights of Users and others to enforce the terms of the Glass It Services;
- To comply with our obligations, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- To send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and business partners.
Sharing of Information
We share information with:
- The PayPal corporate family and its members and affiliated entities;
- Other companies that we have hired to provide services on our behalf;
- Other third parties where necessary for our business purposes or as required by law;
- Businesses and members of the public, when data is aggregated and does not personally identify you; and
- Otherwise with your consent.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
You may review limited Personal Data after logging in to your Account. If you need to edit or update your information, please contact us. If you do not have an Account or if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Data, please contact us.
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
The Glass It Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed at individuals under the age of majority. We do not knowingly collect information from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use the Glass It Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from a child, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child, please contact us.
Account means Glass It account.
Personal Data means information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable person. “Personal Data” can include name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, email address, financial account information, account number, and date of birth. Personal Data does not include information that does not identify a specific user.
Process describes any method or way that we handle Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
Services means all Glass It products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions (including integrations with third party services) offered by Glass It and all related sites, applications and services.
Site means the Glass It websites, mobile apps, official social media platforms, or other online properties through which Glass It offers the Services.
User means you or anyone else who has established a relationship with Glass It (for example, by opening an Account) or otherwise uses the Services or accesses the Sites.
Do you have any questions? Please use the form below to contact us directly. Our team will come back to you within a matter of hours to help you.