Win Gift Cards Price Drop Alerts Sweepstakes
Start price tracking. Double up on savings!
- Enable Push Notifications after submitting your item(s) for price drop alerts from Glass It*.
- If the item had no previous price drop push notification alerts from Glass It, you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win our daily gift card give away when your device receives the push notification from Glass It.
- Get paid with gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon, Target, Walmart & more!
*No purchase required. You can close the mobile app, or browser if you are using our browser extension. But you must remain logged in on your device in order to receive Glass It push notifications. Terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime.
GLASS IT PRICE DROP ALERT SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Glass It Price Drop Alert Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is sponsored by Glass It LLC ("Glass It"). Promotion is only offered in the United States (the "Promotion Area"). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
- Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Glass It shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all of its decisions are final. By participating, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Promotion begins at 11:00p.m Eastern Time ("ET") everyday. Final entry deadline is at 10:59 p.m. ET everyday. Drawings to determine potential winners will be held everyday. Glass It’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- Each winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent) for the ARV of the
prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for
any and all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her
acceptance of any prize.
- To be eligible, each entrant must be above the age of majority in his or her state of residence and a legal resident living in the Promotion Area (above).
- Employees of Glass It, any other entity directly involved in the development or
administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined
as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and households, are not eligible to enter or
win. The term "household" includes all persons residing together (part-time or full-time)
in a single residence, whether or not related.
PRIZES & ODDS
- Daily Prizes (1): $10 in gift cards to a retailer of your selection from a list made available by Tremendous Inc. and sponsored by Glass It. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $10.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. One entry is awarded if the item had no previous price drop push notification alerts from Glass It. The client device must be registered and approved by the verified user to receive push notifications from Glass It. Each elligible item may add additional entries if the item had no previous price drop push notification alerts from Glass It, and a push notification alert was just received for the elligible item. Elligible items include the first three items monitored in every Glass It account, any items setup as a result of free price tracking earned due to friend referral, or any Amazon item. All other items monitored by Glass It are not elligible for the Sweepstakes, and will not add any additional entries when the items receive a price drop push notification alert from Glass It. Purchasing Web Engineering Time to monitor additional items in your Glass It account will not award any further entries for the Sweepstakes.
- Gift card prizes are subject to all terms and conditions thereon as well as any additional limitations or restrictions imposed by issuer. Visit https://www.tremendous.com/products/gift-cards for more information.
- All prize details shall be at Glass It's sole discretion. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, and fees.
- Prizes may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive any prize is not transferrable. Any prize not accepted by any winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted. Prizes may not be substituted except that Glass It in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prizes offered are provided "as is" with no warranty or guarantee either express or
implied by Glass It. Glass It has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty,
representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
Other restrictions apply.
- Entries will be accepted everyday beginning at 11:00 p.m. ET and ending at 10:59 p.m. ET
the following day. There is one (1) way to enter:
Entries will not be accepted via any other method.
- Receive A Price Drop Push Notification Alert from Glass It for an Elligible Item: To enter the sweepstakes, visit https://glassit.co/gift-cards (the "Promotion Page") and follow the instructions to complete an official entry form with all the required information, which may include your name, email address, phone number, and age or date of birth. When you have provided the required information to participate, submit your elligible item(s) for price tracking, and wait for a price drop push notification alert from Glass It. If your item had no previous price drop push notification alerts from Glass It, and Glass It sends a price drop push notification alert for your item, and you provided the required sweepstakes entry information, one (1) entry will be added, effective in Eastern Time ("ET") and based on the time your client device received your item's first price drop push notification alert.
- To be eligible for a particular drawing, entries must be received by Glass It no later than
10:59 p.m. ET on the corresponding entry deadline date in the Promotion Chart below.
Drawing Date Entry Deadline # entries Everyday at 11:00pm Everyday before 10:59pm varies
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward to subsequent drawings. Limit (3) entries per person per drawing, and if you are tracking Amazon items, or you referred a friend and are tracking additional items as a result of any free price tracking earned and awarded by Glass It, any price drop push notification alerts received for these items will add additional entries if all other entry conditions are met. Regardless of method, any additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, accounts or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in Glass It's sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted.
- Entries must include a working valid e-mail address for the entrant. Glass It is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active email filtering of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the entry will be deemed made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address used for entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the corresponding domain. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the potential winner may need to present a bill or other documentation to confirm his/her status as the authorized account holder of the account used to submit the winning entry.
- Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by Glass It. Glass It is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. Glass It reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Glass It and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- When you enter the Promotion, the information that you provide in connection with the
https://glassit.co/#privacyPolicy and which may be updated from time to
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
- On each of the drawing dates listed in the Promotion Chart above, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Glass It or its designee will randomly choose one (1) name from all timely entries received, for a total of one (1) entrant winner. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is so drawn will be declared the winner.
- Glass It or its designee will contact each potential winner in accordance with the information supplied to Glass It on his or her entry form. Each winner must respond to initial notification within three (3) business days and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents to Glass It no later than ten (10) days after initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. Glass It in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail.
- In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, Glass It within three (3) business days of initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Glass It in its discretion may disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Any alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
- Glass It may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winners' names on the Promotion
Page and/or any of Glass It's websites, including https://glassit.co, and on or in any
of Glass It's social media pages or channels.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award Glass It the right to publicize his or her
name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on
Glass It's websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details
of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation,
except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that Glass It, any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the "Released Parties"): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by Glass It by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the announcement of the winners or prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO ANY PRIZE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF ANY PRIZE OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROMOTION OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROMOTION.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation or inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or prize-related activity, (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion, (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize, and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party.
- BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE
CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE
ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN
- Glass It reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, in the event that Glass It determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Glass It's control. In such an event, Glass It will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winners by conducting a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Glass It, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- Glass It reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Glass It concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Glass It or any other entrant or other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Glass It to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND GLASS IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a "winner," is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If Glass It determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Glass It reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. Glass It reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Glass It determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Glass It. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with Glass It and its representatives in connection with any and all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- Glass It reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any
Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons
cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be
available and/or claimed, Glass It reserves the right to award only the stated number of
prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. By entering the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Broward County, Florida, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of
these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other
Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or
point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of
these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event that any provision of
these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal,
these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with
their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective
trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official
Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an
endorsement or sponsorship of the Promotion.
WINNERS' LIST/OFFICIAL RULES
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners' List, visit the Promotion Page or https://glassit.co/gift-cards or mail a SASE to: Glass It Price Drop Alert Sweepstakes, 11169 NW 37th St, Sunrise, FL 33351, specifying either "Winners' List" or "Official Rules." Winners' List will be available after the entry deadlines and drawings are completed.